Many people are seeking out better ways to lose weight. In the past, reducing caloric intake even further when weight loss plateaus forced the scale to stop its downward movement were met with very low calorie diets or even more exercise. What if that stops in losing weight had nothing to do with the current eating plan? Food must pass through the colon for a final process before moving out of the body. If the colon is blocked, food will stick to the walls of the intestine leading to weight gain or fewer nutrients being absorbed from food. When the body does not get the nutrients and vitamins it needs from food, it will instantly increase hunger to fulfill its basic needs.
Colon products are the answer to lose weight naturally. When the colon cleansing is complete, the body will need far less food, as vitamins are more readily available with a clean, well functioning colon. Hunger will dissipate because the body will get what it needs from far less food. The cycle is programmed naturally into the body, but processed and fast food choices leave the colon reacting slower and less efficiently after only a few months of bad eating habits. A colon-cleansing product works best when completed with other weight loss preparation in mind. Here are 5 tips to succeed with weight loss and cleansing the colon.
1) Prepare for the cleanse. A colon cleanse means pushing far more water and food out of the body. Just before starting cleansing the colon and throughout the process, it is important to drink a minimum of 1/2 your body weight in water. For instance, if your starting weight is 200 pounds, you need to consume a minimum of 100 ounces of water every day.
2) Probiotics and colon cleanse. Weight loss will occur during the colon cleansing process, but keeping that losing weight means replenishing probiotics. Probiotics are healthy bacteria that break down food in the intestine and they can be depleted when a colon cleanse is complete. Taking antibiotics and eating fast food can also render probiotic levels far below normal. Taking probiotics as a supplement or eating yogurt during the colon cleanse is the best way to restore healthy bacteria.
3) Increase green leafy vegetables. Even though a colon-cleansing product can help to lose weight, there is no reason to put healthy eating on hold. Green leafy vegetables are full of phytonutrients that can improve health and well being.
4) Stick with the colon cleanse. Taking an herbal colon cleanse works wonders if the cleanse is completed. During the first few days extra waste may be pushed out of the body resulting in frequent trips to the bathroom. This can turn off people who are doing colon cleansing for weight loss. Sticking with the program is important to completely cleansing the colon 100%.
5) Get ready to lose weight. After the colon cleansing is complete, weight loss diets are best integrated immediately into life. Prepare for the end of the colon cleansing by having foods on hand for your weight loss diet the day following the last colon cleanse supplement.
You can increase weight loss and get the most out of life with a colon cleanse. Digestion and intestinal absorption is key to overall health and weight loss, so get out there and lose more weight.