Lose Pounds Overnight With Weight Loss Pills - No Thanks!


Rapid weight loss is what most people want. Losing pounds overnight sounds fantastic and don't get me wrong - I hate diets as much as the next person. The idea of weight loss without effort is the stuff dreams are made of. When I saw the headline in a recent article - Weight Loss Pills Made Me Lose Pounds Overnight - I was intrigued. So intrigued I bought the weight loss pills. What follows is my own personal experience.

Weight Loss Pills that shed pounds overnight, declared the headline. Now I am not usually a gullible fool having had years of experience with diet and nutrition. I believe in healthy eating and after years of yo yo dieting and fluctuating weight losses and gains, I have finally settled at an acceptable weight for my height and age. But hey - I'm only human. After a weeks break staying with my son who lives in very close proximity to two of the country's largest superstores which have shelves and fridges stuffed to overflowing with the most mouth watering delights available, I admit, I succumbed to temptation. Big style.

weight loss foods, weight loss drinks, online weight loss programs,

Pies and bread are my weakness and the aroma of freshly baked products wafting through the air as I was trying to choose a lettuce was too overpowering for my senses. As I loaded my shopping trolley with pies, cream cakes and thick cut tiger loaves I convinced myself that one week wasn't going to make a difference. Unfortunately my bathroom scales didn't agree.

To say I was horrified on my return home by the weight gain is an understatement. And as anyone else who has reached a 'certain age' will testify to, losing weight gets much harder with every passing year. Besides which I had an important event to attend just a couple of weeks later. The dress was bought and I had to fit into it, at all costs. However my taste buds and cravings for meat pies had been re-awakened. I wasn't keen to give them up and revert to my healthy ways. Hence the decision to give THOSE PILLS a try.

The idea behind the pills seemed feasible enough. The tablets are designed to block up to a third of the fat you consume preventing it from being digested and so allowing it to pass directly out of your body. The manufacturers recommend following a low fat diet throughout the treatment so enabling you to lose weight more quickly than by diet alone. But if the active ingredient blocks a third of the fat consumed, surely it would be ideal when taken with a fatty meal? No, say the manufacturers. This is not recommended as it could lead to unwelcome side effects.

Which brings me back to the article: Lose Weight Overnight With Weight loss Pills.

The author of the article suggests that taking this type of weight loss tablet with a fatty meal in fact increases it's effects. In other words, if the meal was quite heavily made up of fat the bulk of that fat along with the excess calories would pass right through the system. Rather like a laxative except that most of what was eliminated would be fat and not essential nutrition. Call me naive, call me stupid, but that steak pudding was staring me in the face and it sure looked good. What harm would it do, I thought.

At 7.0'clock in the evening I sat down with my meal of steak pudding and a small portion of chips washed down with a glass of orange and a slimming pill. As the evening wore on I kept my eye on the clock waiting for something to happen but by bedtime I felt no different from usual which was a little disappointing. I wasn't unduly worried about being 'caught short' during the night as I had an en suite bathroom so off I went to bed thinking that the experiment had been a failure. Boy was I mistaken.

It was about midnight when the discomfort began. My stomach felt hard and heavy, like I'd swallowed a lead balloon. I tossed and turned for another hour or so until suddenly the urge to get to the bathroom - quickly- hit me. At first I was feeling rather relieved and I have to admit, quite smug. Maybe I had found the answer after all. Perhaps pies, cakes and all that heavenly stodge I'd long since left behind could be back in my life once more. But as the time ticked on and I was unable to leave the bathroom I began to feel a little less pleased with myself. After 20 minutes I finally dared to return to bed but as I lay down my stomach felt even worse than before. It was heavy and sore and churned like a cement mixer. For another couple of hours I tried to sleep but by around 3 o'clock I was suddenly hit with an overwhelming feeling of nausea. I launched myself out of bed and dashed back into the bathroom.

Now if you've never experienced projectile vomiting, be warned, it can be pretty ferocious and alarming. And while I couldn't say for sure the exact volume of food I'd consumed earlier that evening, I'm convinced three times more came out than ever went in. After throwing up what seemed like a week's worth of food the spasms subsided and I was eventually able to return to bed, shaken and exhausted. In the morning I got up feeling wretched. I felt weak and sick, I couldn't eat and still didn't dare venture too far from the bathroom. It took another day before I finally felt normal again.

I weighed myself a couple of days later. I was three pounds lighter - yeah! Was it worth it? Like hell it was. It was one of the most horrendous experiences I've ever had. So would I do it again? Absolutely no way.

I have to hand it to the author of the article: Weight Loss Pills That Shed Pounds Overnight- she's right. If you can handle the nausea, diarrhoea and projectile vomiting you'll definitely be able to eat fatty junk and lose weight. But be warned, if you're planning on embarking on this crazy method of dieting you're going to feel down right awful and I suspect the side effects will eventually be enough to put you off those tempting pastries, burgers and chips for life.

Ultimately there are no short cuts to dieting and maintaining a healthy weight. Eating well balanced meals and enjoying occasional treats (in moderation) has and always will be the only sensible answer. For those people who need extra help, and slimming pills can play a role in this, the supervision of a doctor is essential to avoid such alarming side effects.

Slimming pills are readily available over the internet these days without a prescription. I would urge anyone tempted to buy them to think again. These are powerful drugs which should only ever be taken on medical advice. When used correctly according to manufacturer's and dieticians guidelines they may be helpful for some people. However they are not a quick fix. Lose Pounds Overnight With Weight Loss Pills - No Thanks!

Old School New Body

Fat Loss Diet

7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Body Wraps For Weight Loss
Support by CB Engine